Comfort Loafers - 39503
Pickup currently unavailable at LAKESIDE MALL
This Shoe is made of leather with special tanning, offering a soft and smooth fit.
The internal lining is also made of leather, ensuring better sweat absorption, avoiding odours. It has an Anatomical insole made of Air Latex, a material that leaves your feet fresher and drier, also has antibacterial action, does not deform easily and distributes the impact of walking, offering a comfortable walk.
Light, flexible, resistant and durable footwear, thanks to its polyurethane sole.
Leather : Leather. Insole: Air latex. Sole: PU, non-slip
Storage: After use, dry the shoes in the shade for at least 24 hours before storing, so that the sweat on the feet evaporates. Do not store shoes in closed places for a long time, approximately after a year they may come off or show stains, which is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Components: When the materials used in the shoes are exposed excessively to light or humidity, they can generate stains or changes in tone, when this occurs it is not characterized as a defect. Some alternative materials, such as metallized ones - widely used in insoles - are subject to natural wear and tear due to friction caused by use.
Footwear Maintenance: For conservation use a clean cloth, slightly moistened with pure water immediately after use and let the shade dry in a ventilated environment. Never use a washing machine or dryer for any type of shoe
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Take a piece of paper (A4) and a pen/pencil, tape the paper down to the floor.
- Sit on a chair and put one foot firmly on the paper, with your leg bent slightly forward so that you are comfortable to bend down.
- Using a pen/pencil, trace the outline of your feet from the longest toe to heel.
- Trace the outline of your foot, holding the pencil in 90 degree (90°) to the paper. Don't hold it at an angle: You'll end up tracing under your foot and will get an inaccurate measurement.
- Use your pencil to mark the widest and longest parts of your feet.
- Repeat for the other foot. (Most people's feet are slightly different lengths and widths).
- Once it's done, use a ruler to measure your feet length from 0 cm (Please do not use a measuring tape as the measurement may differ).
- Choose which foot has the longest measurement, right or left. Match your measurement to the sizes according to the shoes of your choice. Remember, different shoes has different sizes and cutting.
WHATS YOUR SIZE ?
|21.6 - 22.4 cm||36||3||5|
|22.5 - 23.3 cm||37||4||6|
|22.9 - 23.7 cm||37.5||4.5||6.5|
|23.3 - 24.1 cm||38||5||7|
|23.7 - 24.5 cm||38.5||5.5||7.5|
|24.2 - 25.0 cm||39||6||8|
|24.6 - 25.4 cm||40||6.5||8.5|
|25.0 - 25.8 cm||41||7||9|
|25.5 - 26.2 cm||41.5||7.5||9.5|
|25.8 - 26.6 cm||42||8||10|
|26.7 - 27.4 cm||43||9||11|
Here are some questions you might have about your purchasing journey with us
What payment methods can I use?
PayJustNow - 3 equal interest-free instalments at checkout, the first instalment is due when you make the purchase, and the remaining two instalments due on your specified instalment date of the following month.
Payfast - Experience a range of payment options through Payfast, including Mastercard Maestro, Visa, Mobicred, RCS store card, and the convenience of manual or instant EFT.
Payflex - buy now and pay later at 0% interest with 4 equal fortnightly payments.
We also offer layby in-store at our Lakeside mall branch.
When will I get my delivery?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-4 days from the date of the order being placed.
If you are around Johannesburg and you have placed your order before 10 am you are guaranteed for a same day delivery. For customers outside of Johannesburg we offer 2 to 4 days delivery.
You can also opt to pick up in-store during checkout.
Do you offer returns?
You are welcome to return online purchased items for a refund or exchange (courier fee of R100 applies)
Click here to read our full terms & conditions and how to return.