Comfort Sandals - 7809
Pickup currently unavailable at LAKESIDE MALL
Introducing a scientifically proven new school shoe that will assist in the healthy development of children’s feet…
Froggie Barefoot Science shoes are beautifully soft and flexible while still offering underfoot protection. This flexibility allows natural forefoot range of motion when walking, running or playing (just like being barefoot), and the shape design provides enough room for toes to exercise, which in turn promotes internal foot muscle development and strong bones.
Based on the ‘Barefoot is Best’ principle, the lighweight, flexible design of Froggie Barefoot Science promotes natural, simultaneous development of all muscle groups in the foot, leading to strong feet and ankles.
Suggested Products to use on above shoes for best results :
Pedag Quick Shine Sponge (132-128) : Easy for anyone in a rush. It has all the ingredients (for cleaning and nourishing) inside on a sponge. Wipe and it cleans your shoes. DO NOT USE ON BAGS OR JACKETS.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Take a piece of paper (A4) and a pen/pencil, tape the paper down to the floor.
- Sit on a chair and put one foot firmly on the paper, with your leg bent slightly forward so that you are comfortable to bend down.
- Using a pen/pencil, trace the outline of your feet from the longest toe to heel.
- Trace the outline of your foot, holding the pencil in 90 degree (90°) to the paper. Don't hold it at an angle: You'll end up tracing under your foot and will get an inaccurate measurement.
- Use your pencil to mark the widest and longest parts of your feet.
- Repeat for the other foot. (Most people's feet are slightly different lengths and widths).
- Once it's done, use a ruler to measure your feet length from 0 cm (Please do not use a measuring tape as the measurement may differ).
- Choose which foot has the longest measurement, right or left. Match your measurement to the sizes according to the shoes of your choice. Remember, different shoes has different sizes and cutting.
WHATS YOUR SIZE ?
|21.6 - 22.4 cm||36||3||5|
|22.5 - 23.3 cm||37||4||6|
|22.9 - 23.7 cm||37.5||4.5||6.5|
|23.3 - 24.1 cm||38||5||7|
|23.7 - 24.5 cm||38.5||5.5||7.5|
|24.2 - 25.0 cm||39||6||8|
|24.6 - 25.4 cm||40||6.5||8.5|
|25.0 - 25.8 cm||41||7||9|
|25.5 - 26.2 cm||41.5||7.5||9.5|
|25.8 - 26.6 cm||42||8||10|
|26.7 - 27.4 cm||43||9||11|
Here are some questions you might have about your purchasing journey with us
What payment methods can I use?
PayJustNow - 3 equal interest-free instalments at checkout, the first instalment is due when you make the purchase, and the remaining two instalments due on your specified instalment date of the following month.
Payfast - Experience a range of payment options through Payfast, including Mastercard Maestro, Visa, Mobicred, RCS store card, and the convenience of manual or instant EFT.
Payflex - buy now and pay later at 0% interest with 4 equal fortnightly payments.
We also offer layby in-store at our Lakeside mall branch.
When will I get my delivery?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-4 days from the date of the order being placed.
If you are around Johannesburg and you have placed your order before 10 am you are guaranteed for a same day delivery. For customers outside of Johannesburg we offer 2 to 4 days delivery.
You can also opt to pick up in-store during checkout.
Do you offer returns?
You are welcome to return online purchased items for a refund or exchange (courier fee of R100 applies)
Click here to read our full terms & conditions and how to return.