Yeni Western Casual Boots
Pickup available at Shop C-144 Oriental Plaza
Usually ready in 24 hours
Introducing the newest addition to our collection, the Dimato Yeni ladies ankle boots. Designed for the fashion-forward women of today, these boots are the perfect blend of comfort and style.
Crafted from genuine leather and finished in classic black, these boots are a must-have for the winter 2023 season. The sleek design is effortlessly chic, making them versatile enough to pair with any outfit. Whether you're running errands or heading to a casual meet-up with friends, these boots will be your go-to option.
The Dimato Yeni ankle boots are designed for adults, with a focus on women's sizes. The brand's commitment to quality craftsmanship is evident in every detail, from the sturdy sole to the comfortable lining. Your feet will thank you for the luxurious feel of these boots.
Perfect for ladies who want to make a statement with their footwear, these boots boast a casual style that can be dressed up or down. The subtle branding adds a touch of sophistication and makes them an ideal choice for any occasion.
Not only are these ankle boots stylish and comfortable, but they're also new and hot off the presses. Get ahead of the fashion crowd and make a bold statement with the Dimato Yeni ladies ankle boots.
Order your pair today and step up your shoe game with these must-have boots.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Take a piece of paper (A4) and a pen/pencil, tape the paper down to the floor.
- Sit on a chair and put one foot firmly on the paper, with your leg bent slightly forward so that you are comfortable to bend down.
- Using a pen/pencil, trace the outline of your feet from the longest toe to heel.
- Trace the outline of your foot, holding the pencil in 90 degree (90°) to the paper. Don't hold it at an angle: You'll end up tracing under your foot and will get an inaccurate measurement.
- Use your pencil to mark the widest and longest parts of your feet.
- Repeat for the other foot. (Most people's feet are slightly different lengths and widths).
- Once it's done, use a ruler to measure your feet length from 0 cm (Please do not use a measuring tape as the measurement may differ).
- Choose which foot has the longest measurement, right or left. Match your measurement to the sizes according to the shoes of your choice. Remember, different shoes has different sizes and cutting.
WHATS YOUR SIZE ?
|21.6 - 22.4 cm||36||3||5|
|22.5 - 23.3 cm||37||4||6|
|22.9 - 23.7 cm||37.5||4.5||6.5|
|23.3 - 24.1 cm||38||5||7|
|23.7 - 24.5 cm||38.5||5.5||7.5|
|24.2 - 25.0 cm||39||6||8|
|24.6 - 25.4 cm||40||6.5||8.5|
|25.0 - 25.8 cm||41||7||9|
|25.5 - 26.2 cm||41.5||7.5||9.5|
|25.8 - 26.6 cm||42||8||10|
|26.7 - 27.4 cm||43||9||11|
Here are some questions you might have about your purchasing journey with us
What payment methods can I use?
PayJustNow - 3 equal interest-free instalments at checkout, the first instalment is due when you make the purchase, and the remaining two instalments due on your specified instalment date of the following month.
Payfast - Experience a range of payment options through Payfast, including Mastercard Maestro, Visa, Mobicred, RCS store card, and the convenience of manual or instant EFT.
Payflex - buy now and pay later at 0% interest with 4 equal fortnightly payments.
We also offer layby in-store at our Lakeside mall branch.
When will I get my delivery?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-4 days from the date of the order being placed.
If you are around Johannesburg and you have placed your order before 10 am you are guaranteed for a same day delivery. For customers outside of Johannesburg we offer 2 to 4 days delivery.
You can also opt to pick up in-store during checkout.
Do you offer returns?
You are welcome to return online purchased items for a refund or exchange (courier fee of R100 applies)
Click here to read our full terms & conditions and how to return.