Casual Casual Boots - 721-2
Pickup available at LAKESIDE MALL
Usually ready in 24 hours
Looking for a durable and stylish pair of boots that will make a statement wherever you go? Look no further than the Dimato 721-2!
Crafted for both men and women who demand both fashion and function, these boots are made from high-quality genuine leather, ensuring unparalleled durability and comfort. Whether you're looking for a new pair of work boots or casual footwear for your everyday adventures, the Dimato 721-2 has got you covered.
Featuring a sleek brown colour and a versatile ankle-height design, these boots are the perfect addition to any wardrobe. Completed with a touch of elegance and class, you'll feel confident and stylish with every step you take.
Thanks to their expert craftsmanship, these boots are designed to last you for years to come. And with added functions such as slip-resistant soles, these boots are perfect for those days when you need to tackle tough terrain with ease.
Make a statement with your boots – choose the Dimato 721-2 for a style that's as unique as you are!
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Take a piece of paper (A4) and a pen/pencil, tape the paper down to the floor.
- Sit on a chair and put one foot firmly on the paper, with your leg bent slightly forward so that you are comfortable to bend down.
- Using a pen/pencil, trace the outline of your feet from the longest toe to heel.
- Trace the outline of your foot, holding the pencil in 90 degree (90°) to the paper. Don't hold it at an angle: You'll end up tracing under your foot and will get an inaccurate measurement.
- Use your pencil to mark the widest and longest parts of your feet.
- Repeat for the other foot. (Most people's feet are slightly different lengths and widths).
- Once it's done, use a ruler to measure your feet length from 0 cm (Please do not use a measuring tape as the measurement may differ).
- Choose which foot has the longest measurement, right or left. Match your measurement to the sizes according to the shoes of your choice. Remember, different shoes has different sizes and cutting.
WHATS YOUR SIZE ?
|21.6 - 22.4 cm||36||3||5|
|22.5 - 23.3 cm||37||4||6|
|22.9 - 23.7 cm||37.5||4.5||6.5|
|23.3 - 24.1 cm||38||5||7|
|23.7 - 24.5 cm||38.5||5.5||7.5|
|24.2 - 25.0 cm||39||6||8|
|24.6 - 25.4 cm||40||6.5||8.5|
|25.0 - 25.8 cm||41||7||9|
|25.5 - 26.2 cm||41.5||7.5||9.5|
|25.8 - 26.6 cm||42||8||10|
|26.7 - 27.4 cm||43||9||11|
Here are some questions you might have about your purchasing journey with us
What payment methods can I use?
PayJustNow - 3 equal interest-free instalments at checkout, the first instalment is due when you make the purchase, and the remaining two instalments due on your specified instalment date of the following month.
Payfast - Experience a range of payment options through Payfast, including Mastercard Maestro, Visa, Mobicred, RCS store card, and the convenience of manual or instant EFT.
Payflex - buy now and pay later at 0% interest with 4 equal fortnightly payments.
We also offer layby in-store at our Lakeside mall branch.
When will I get my delivery?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-4 days from the date of the order being placed.
If you are around Johannesburg and you have placed your order before 10 am you are guaranteed for a same day delivery. For customers outside of Johannesburg we offer 2 to 4 days delivery.
You can also opt to pick up in-store during checkout.
Do you offer returns?
You are welcome to return online purchased items for a refund or exchange (courier fee of R100 applies)
Click here to read our full terms & conditions and how to return.