SKECHERS 155010 WHITE MULTI
Give into temptation with gorgeous detail and comfort in the SKECHER Street Rovina - Jungle Vibes shoe. Soft woven mesh fabric and snake embossed synthetic upper in a lace up casual fashion chunky platform sneaker with stitching and overlay accents. Sculpted Rovina midsole, Air Cooled Memory Foam insole.
- Soft woven mesh fabric upper
- Colorful snake-embossed synthetic overlays
- Lace up fashion casual chunky platform sneaker design
- Stitching accents
- Lightly textured synthetic panels with snake emboss designs
- Colorful snake panels at toe, heel, sides and instep
- Heel panel with top pull on tab
- Lace up front with textured laces
- SKECHER Street logo label on tongue
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Rovina midsole features a sculpted chunky lightweight design
- Heel external color-accent panel
- Color accented toe and heel outsole panels
- 1 inch platform midsole height at forefoot
- 2 inch heel height
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Take a piece of paper (A4) and a pen/pencil, tape the paper down to the floor.
- Sit on a chair and put one foot firmly on the paper, with your leg bent slightly forward so that you are comfortable to bend down.
- Using a pen/pencil, trace the outline of your feet from the longest toe to heel.
- Trace the outline of your foot, holding the pencil in 90 degree (90°) to the paper. Don't hold it at an angle: You'll end up tracing under your foot and will get an inaccurate measurement.
- Use your pencil to mark the widest and longest parts of your feet.
- Repeat for the other foot. (Most people's feet are slightly different lengths and widths).
- Once it's done, use a ruler to measure your feet length from 0 cm (Please do not use a measuring tape as the measurement may differ).
- Choose which foot has the longest measurement, right or left. Match your measurement to the sizes according to the shoes of your choice. Remember, different shoes has different sizes and cutting.
WHATS YOUR SIZE ?
|21.6 - 22.4 cm||36||3||5|
|22.5 - 23.3 cm||37||4||6|
|22.9 - 23.7 cm||37.5||4.5||6.5|
|23.3 - 24.1 cm||38||5||7|
|23.7 - 24.5 cm||38.5||5.5||7.5|
|24.2 - 25.0 cm||39||6||8|
|24.6 - 25.4 cm||40||6.5||8.5|
|25.0 - 25.8 cm||41||7||9|
|25.5 - 26.2 cm||41.5||7.5||9.5|
|25.8 - 26.6 cm||42||8||10|
|26.7 - 27.4 cm||43||9||110|
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Buy on Terms