SKECHERS 13278 PINK
Unleash a storm of fun athletic style and well cushioned training comfort with the SKECHERS - Wind Breeze shoe. Soft engineered mesh fabric and synthetic upper in a slip on laced-look sporty comfort walking and training sneaker with stitching and overlay accents. Skech-Air Stratus wraparound air-cushion heel, Air Cooled Memory Foam insole.
- Engineered Mesh soft nearly one piece knit fabric upper
- Smooth synthetic overlay side and heel panels for added stability
- Slip on sporty training and walking sneaker design
- Single color woven mesh front and side panels with contrast overlays
- Open weave front and side panels for cooling effect
- Smooth synthetic stabilizing side and heel overlay with top pull on loop
- Stretch laced front panel for slip on comfortable fit
- Side S logo
- Permanently laced front panel does not adjust
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Bold translucent wraparound Skech-Air Stratus design midsole forms stabilizing heel counter
- Translucent matching or contrast colored heel panel with show-through effect heel
- Visible air cushion comfort heel
- Shock absorbing midsole with texture detail
- High traction multi surface outsole with matching or contrast color traction pads
- 1 1/2 inch heel
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Take a piece of paper (A4) and a pen/pencil, tape the paper down to the floor.
- Sit on a chair and put one foot firmly on the paper, with your leg bent slightly forward so that you are comfortable to bend down.
- Using a pen/pencil, trace the outline of your feet from the longest toe to heel.
- Trace the outline of your foot, holding the pencil in 90 degree (90°) to the paper. Don't hold it at an angle: You'll end up tracing under your foot and will get an inaccurate measurement.
- Use your pencil to mark the widest and longest parts of your feet.
- Repeat for the other foot. (Most people's feet are slightly different lengths and widths).
- Once it's done, use a ruler to measure your feet length from 0 cm (Please do not use a measuring tape as the measurement may differ).
- Choose which foot has the longest measurement, right or left. Match your measurement to the sizes according to the shoes of your choice. Remember, different shoes has different sizes and cutting.
WHATS YOUR SIZE ?
|21.6 - 22.4 cm||36||3||5|
|22.5 - 23.3 cm||37||4||6|
|22.9 - 23.7 cm||37.5||4.5||6.5|
|23.3 - 24.1 cm||38||5||7|
|23.7 - 24.5 cm||38.5||5.5||7.5|
|24.2 - 25.0 cm||39||6||8|
|24.6 - 25.4 cm||40||6.5||8.5|
|25.0 - 25.8 cm||41||7||9|
|25.5 - 26.2 cm||41.5||7.5||9.5|
|25.8 - 26.6 cm||42||8||10|
|26.7 - 27.4 cm||43||9||110|
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Buy on Terms